Pain Relief For Bad Knees 10 Best Tips For Home Remedies .
Knee pain can be caused by a recent illness, or it can be caused by an injury or a joint condition such as osteoarthritis that has persisted for many years.
Ten best tips for home remedies pain relief for bad knees.
- Hot or cold packs
- Massage therapy
- Use of crepe bandage for knee pain
- Effective exercises for knee pain
- Elevation support to reduce knee pain
- Be physically active
- Keep your weight under control
- Try acupuncture
- Avoid high-impact exercises
- Do yoga
1-Hot or cold packs in home remedies pain relief for bad knees
- An excellent and simple anti-inflammatory that you can easily do at home is using hot packs in the form of hot water bags or hot towels or ice packs.
- pain relief for bad knees does not apply ice directly to the skin above the knee. Wrap it in a towel and then apply light, steady pressure to the knee.
- Ice is an effective pain reliever. Although ice therapy is generally safe and effective, never use ice for more than 20 minutes at a time as it can cause nerve and skin damage.
2-pain relief for bad knees Massage therapy
- Gentle knee massages with warm oils such as sesame oil (especially herbal or medicinal Ayurvedic oils) have also been used for knee pain for thousands of years.
- This procedure is highly recommended for various types of pain.
- Massaging the thigh muscles is very effective in reducing stress on the knees during activities such as cardio that involve bodyweight exercises (such as squats).
- You can make an appointment with a local massage therapist or visit an Ayurvedic/wellness center that offers massage therapy. Ayurvedic centers usually give hot fomentation/steam therapy to the knee after massage therapy.
3-Use of crepe bandages for knee pain relief for bad knees
- A knee brace or crepe bandage around the joint can help by limiting the movement of the joint and thereby reducing pain.
- Look for a compression bandage that is lightweight and breathable. It should be tight enough to support your knee but not restrict blood circulation.
4-Effective Exercises for pain relief for bad knees
- Learn how to exercise the muscles in and around your knee: See a physical therapist and learn what exercises will help with your knee pain.
- Exercises that target the knee joint and surrounding muscles are effective in reducing knee pain when done daily.
5-Elevation support to reduce pain relief for bad knees
- To help reduce swelling, try propping up your injured leg on a pillow while sitting with the lasting elevated.
6-Be physically active pain relief for bad knees
- Don’t rest too much. Do not sit in one place for long.
- If you have a desk job, make sure you get up every 45 minutes and move around for at least a minute.
- Sitting can weaken your muscles and put pressure on your knees when standing, walking, and running, causing pain.
7-Keep your weight under control
- pain relief for bad knees being overweight puts a lot of stress on your knee.
- Follow weight loss methods and try to keep your weight down.Every pound that is lost counts towards reducing knee pain.
- Use shoes with cushioned insoles
- Wearing shoes with foam insoles can reduce pressure on your knees and help reduce knee pain. You can ask your doctor or a physical therapist about the best insoles for you
8-pain relief for bad knees Try acupuncture
- Acupuncture is a popular form of pain relief therapy that originated in Chinese medicine.
- Tiny needles are inserted into specific areas of your skin at various points on the body to relieve knee pain. See a qualified acupuncture practitioner/therapist for acupuncture sessions.
9-Avoid high-impact exercises
- Avoid vigorous exercise such as running, jumping, and kickboxing during knee pain.
- Instead, switch to brisk walking until the pain subsides.
- Ask a physical therapist if and when you can resume high-impact exercises.
10- pain relief for bad knees Do yoga
- Over the past few years, yoga therapy has gained popularity as an effective way to relieve various types of pain.
- A study of over 66 people with knee osteoarthritis showed a reduction in knee pain and improvement in knee joint function.
- Learn the best yoga for your knee joint from a certified yoga instructor.
For Mor Information About pain relief for bad knees Please Visit